1. The estimated value of the framework agreement shall be the estimated highest aggregated value of the contracts to be concluded on the basis of the framework agreement, throughout its duration.
2. Where the dynamic purchasing system is applied, the estimated value of the public procurement shall be the estimated highest aggregated value of the contracts to be concluded on the basis of the dynamic purchasing system, throughout its duration.
3. The estimated value of innovation partnerships shall be the highest estimated value of the research and development activities to take place during all stages of the envisaged partnership as well as the highest estimated value of the supplies, services or works to be developed and procured at the end of the envisaged partnership.
4. For the purpose of calculating the estimated contract value of the design contests the following elements shall be taken into account:
- the fees or other payments (commission) and any other consideration payable to candidates, as well as
- the estimated value of the services for which a contract shall be concluded with the winner or, based on a recommendation from the jury, with one of the winners (prize winners), within the framework of a negotiated procedure without prior publication under Article 98(5) conducted following the design contest, except where the contracting authority (the sponsor) excluded the conclusion of any such contract in the notice launching the procedure.