The drawing up of tenders and requests to participate
1. The tender and the request to participate shall be drawn up and submitted by the economic operator in compliance with the requirements for the contents and form set out in the procurement documents.
2. The tender shall contain in particular the explicit statement of the tenderer concerning the conditions set out in the contract notice or invitation to tender, the conclusion and performance of the contract and the requested consideration.
3. No offer may be made in the request to participate.
4. In the tender or, in the case of a procedure consisting of more than one stage in the request to participate, in addition to the submission of other required documents, the tenderer or the candidate shall make a statement whether it qualifies as a micro, small or medium-sized enterprise according to the Act on Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and the Support Provided to Such Enterprises.
5. The tender and the request to participate shall contain a reading sheet which indicates the information specified in Article 68(4) in the case of tenders or the information defined in Article 68(5) in the case of requests to participate.
6. The contracting authority may prescribe in the notice launching the procurement procedure that the following information shall be indicated in the tender or, in the case of a procedure consisting of more than one stage in the request to participate:
- those part (parts) of the public procurement for the performance of which the tenderer (candidate) intends to employ a subcontractor,
- the subcontractors intended to be employed in those parts, if they are already known at the time of the submission of the tender or the request to participate.