1. The President of the Public Procurement Authority shall launch the ex officio proceeding of the Public Procurement Arbitration Board
- if the contracting authority fails to publish the annual statistical summary in the Public Procurement Database by the time limit set in a separate act of legislation, as from the date of the request of the President of the Authority,
- if the given entity does not fulfil its obligations of registration and declaration on the list of contracting authorities covered by this Act, notwithstanding a request from the Public Procurement Authority,
- if, on the basis of the outcome of the official control according to Article 187(2)(j) or without the carrying out of the official control, there is indicative evidence that an amendment to or the performance of the contract violated this Act, in particular where an infringement specified in Article 142(2) was committed or
- if, upon the examination of the documents sent to the Public Procurement Authority in relation to the launching of a negotiated procedure without prior publication of a contract notice, there are reasonable grounds to consider that rules and principles pertaining to public procurement and procurement procedures have been violated.
2. In addition to paragraph 1, the President of the Public Procurement Authority may initiate the ex officio proceeding of the Public Procurement Arbitration Board, in particular, where the contracting authority fails to publish, within the time limit set, the data, information, documents specified in Article 43(1)(a)-(f) in the Public Procurement Database, in spite of a request by the Public Procurement Authority.
3. Article 152(2)-(8) shall apply to the initiation set out in paragraphs 1-2.