1. The Public Procurement Arbitration Board may impose a procedural fine from HUF 50.000 up to HUF 500.000 on the applicant or any other person taking part in the review procedure if such participant
- has supplied false data or has failed to disclose data relevant to the judgement of the case;
- has failed to supply the required information or has supplied it after the expiry of the time limit set therefor;
- has failed to submit a document or has submitted it after the expiry of the time limit set therefor or has submitted a document in a format other than an electronic form, which may be edited, in the cases provided for by this Act;
- has been hindering access to documents related to its business, professional or public procurement activities;
- has made a clearly unsubstantiated statement with respect to exclusion, or makes a repeated unsubstantiated statement against the same public procurement commissioner during the same procedure.
2. An individual remedy of the decree imposing a procedural fine may be sought under Article 169. Appeal for such an individual remedy shall have a suspensory effect on the execution of the decree.