1. When no hearing is held in the case, the Public Procurement Arbitration Board shall be required to finish the case within fifteen days countered from the launch of the proceeding, save for the case specified in paragraph 2.
2. If the Public Procurement Arbitration Board has held a hearing in the case, it shall be required to finish the case within twenty-five days counted from the launch of the proceeding, save for the case specified in paragraph 3.
3. The Public Procurement Arbitration Board shall conclude the case concerning an amendment or performance violating this Act of the contract concluded on the basis of the procurement procedure within sixty days from the launching of the procedure.
4. In the case of the consolidation of cases according to Article 155(1) the time limit for arrangement shall be aligned to the latest review procedure.
5. The time limit referred to in paragraphs 1 and 3 may be extended with up to 10 days on one occasion, in justified cases.
The parties who were notified of the launching of the procedure shall be notified of that extension not later than the date of expiry of the initial time limit set in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 3.
6. The parties may not have the right to apply for suspension of the proceedings.