Announcement and publication of the decision of the Public Procurement Arbitration Board
1. The decree on suspension of the procedure, the decree and the decision closing the public procurement case shall be delivered to the parties, as well as to the minister responsible for public procurement. Where the decree on suspension of the procedure, the decree or the decision closing the public procurement case is related to a public procurement carried out using support, the decision shall also be delivered to the organisation providing that support for the public procurement.352
2. The decree and the decision closing the public procurement case and the decree on the allowance of the conclusion of the contract [Article 156(4)] shall be published on the homepage of the Public Procurement Authority on the day of their drawing up. The substantial decision shall be published even if the Public Procurement Arbitration Board has excluded the public from the proceedings pursuant to Article 161(4).
3. The Public Procurement Arbitration Board shall publish the decision on the homepage, even if an administrative proceeding has been initiated against the decision, but it shall also include a reference to that fact.
4. In addition to the data specified in Article 148(11) and Article 156(5) of the application initiating the proceeding of the Public Procurement Arbitration Board and the substantial decision, the decree on the rejection of the application, the decree on termination of the procedure, in the case of an administrative proceeding initiated against the substantial decision, the ruling of the court shall be published on the homepage of the Public Procurement Authority on the day of their drawing up.
5. If an administrative proceeding was initiated against the decision of the Public Procurement Arbitration Board, the contracting authority may suspend the procedure or may postpone the conclusion of the contract until the court makes its final decision.